Screening Location & How to Contact Us
Alamo City Treatment Services staff members are able to provide evaluations for the following situations and agencies:
- Child Protective Services
- Employee / Employer related issues
- Legal problems, probation
- Adult chemical dependency
- Adolescent chemical dependency
- Out of state evaluations for DWI or drug related offenses
- Board of Law Examiners, Nurses, Doctors, CPA’s, Pharmacists or any other professional agency
- DOD, FAA, Homeland Security, Immigration, etc
We have lower rates for various agencies
To learn more about the admission process for The Right Step – San Antonio, please contact us at 210-541-8400. Counselors are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday Central Standard Time (CST), and are on call after hours.
If you would like to send an email, have any questions or concerns contact us at 210-541-8400:
A clinical case manager will help you determine if Alamo City Treatment Services is the best choice of treatment for you, your loved one, friend, or patient. People are appropriate for treatment if they:
- have a history that shows alcoholism or other drug addiction as a primary problem in their lives and;
- are physically able to care for themselves.